Droid Turbo 2 won't turbo charge
boating_guy_288
Enthusiast - Level 2

My Turbo 2 stopped turbo charging a few weeks ago. It will still indicate that a charger is connected and will charge but takes hours to charge now instead of saying TurboPower and charging fast. I tried both turbo chargers that came with the phone in different outlets but still nothing. I also tried several clearing and resetting functions but nothing. I finally went to a Verizon store who tried that same things but the best they said was that the problem was probably caused from a recent update and I would have to wait for the next update and hope it fixes it.

According to what I keep finding online is that this appears to be an ongoing issue with the Turbo 2. Is this an update issue? What, if anything,, can be done to fix this problem?

Thanks

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Turbo 2 won't turbo charge
SCHRADER3012
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why has Verizon not answered this yet?  Are you still having the problem?  I've seen several posts with this same issue that they haven't replied to. 

I'm having the same issue.  All of a sudden there is no turbo charge.  When I go to settings under batter it says it's connected on USB, it should say AC.  It takes all night to charge the phone.  I've tried resets etc.

It's a real pain in the butt especially if I forget to plug it in at night!

SUSHOL42
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having this exact issue. Went to the Verizon store and she couldn't help me. She plugged my phone into her charger and seemed to respond. It was completely dead after being on the charger that came with the phone. She got it to 7%. I did buy a charging pad. Belkin model # F8M747. This has been working for me. This is very frustrating though. I did ask the Verizon rep if she had heard of this problem with the Turbo 2 and she said never. I told her to google it, it's all over the place. This exact issue for all and if you haven't experienced it yet you probably will, just get ready.

boating_guy_288
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same here. I tried everything I found on the internet. I also went to a Verizon store. They said it must have been an update and that I would have to wait for another update to fix the problem. But no response from them on this forum.

0 Likes
boating_guy_288
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can VerizonWireless support please answer me already????

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Since this is primarily a peer to peer community forum and not a direct link to Customer Service, a response from an official VZW rep isn't guaranteed.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes