Droid Razr Maxx HD - Randomly shuts off
dtown1980

I just bought 2 Motorola Max phones about 1 month ago, one for me and one for my spouse. Mine would shut off and not re-start and was just replaced yesterday. My spouses started doing the same thing today. Very frustrating...and very dissapointing. Cooporate Verizon store never heard of such a problem!!!!! Brand new phones....new contract and now it appears I am stuck with 2 lemons :=[

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Razr Maxx HD - Randomly shuts off
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We thank you so much for contacting us regarding your new phones. We are so sorry to see you're having issues. Have you tried to use it in safe mode to see if they still shut down?

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Did you buy the Droid Maxx XT1080 or the Droid Razr Maxx HD model)  there is quite a Difference in the 2 Models, Motorola pushed an Update to the Droid Maxx if you got that Update your issues could be from the update not the phone here is the Update that was just released.. 

23.1.12  Here is the PDF to this update:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/dam/support/pdf/system_update/BPOD-H9759-Droid-Ultra-Maxx-Software-Up...

0 Likes
dtown1980

I am not sure it says on contract Droid Maxx HD. My software version is 23.3.24.obake-maxx_verizon.en.US

Android version 4.4.4

Build date Oct 17 2014

0 Likes