Droid Razr Maxx HD Boot Loop/Factory Reset
lelabug

My Droid Razr Maxx HD has been stuck in boot loop on the eye animation. I did a factory reset from the boot menu, but it is still stuck in boot loop. HELP PLEASE!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Razr Maxx HD Boot Loop/Factory Reset
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I'm very sorry to see that your device is causing you grief! I can see that you've already attempted a factory reset. I'd like to know more about that step. When attempting to process that reset, did it appear to complete it only to return to this 'boot loop'? Can you describe what you did, and what you saw? Also, has the device been damaged or has it's operating system been fundamentally altered (rooted)?

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Re: Droid Razr Maxx HD Boot Loop/Factory Reset
sbhughes3942

I am having the same thing --  it just started yesterday and I haven't been in my phone since.  

I spent an hour with a chat rep who told me the phone wasn't charged enough to do a factory reset.

I took it into the store tonight and they told me that there was nothing they could do; I would need to buy a new phone.  Very frustrated!

There was no trauma or un-locking of the phone on my part; I restarted the phone and it never recovered.

0 Likes