Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Droid Razr M: Screen won't unlock; shows white line.
jenniferholt323

I have a Droid Razr M. It was working fine then I go to unlock the phone and it won't unlock. What shows up instead of the unlock screen is a white line in the middle of the screen. When I hit the unlock button again the white line goes away. I know the phone is not dead or anything crazy because I have SMS and the light is blinking. I really do not want to spend the money to get it fixed, or to get a new one. Any suggestions?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Droid Razr M: Screen won't unlock; shows white line.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I'm sorry your phone is having problems jenniferhoit323. Is the phone damaged? Have you tried to plug it up to the charger? You can stop by a store to have a hands on evaluation by a store representative. Here is a link to locate the closest corporate store location in your area. Keep us posted.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Droid Razr M: Screen won't unlock; shows white line.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I'm sorry your phone is having problems jenniferhoit323. Is the phone damaged? Have you tried to plug it up to the charger? You can stop by a store to have a hands on evaluation by a store representative. Here is a link to locate the closest corporate store location in your area. Keep us posted.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes