Droid Razr M: Screen won't unlock; shows white line.
jenniferholt323

I have a Droid Razr M. It was working fine then I go to unlock the phone and it won't unlock. What shows up instead of the unlock screen is a white line in the middle of the screen. When I hit the unlock button again the white line goes away. I know the phone is not dead or anything crazy because I have SMS and the light is blinking. I really do not want to spend the money to get it fixed, or to get a new one. Any suggestions?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Droid Razr M: Screen won't unlock; shows white line.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry your phone is having problems jenniferhoit323. Is the phone damaged? Have you tried to plug it up to the charger? You can stop by a store to have a hands on evaluation by a store representative. Here is a link to locate the closest corporate store location in your area. Keep us posted.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Droid Razr M: Screen won't unlock; shows white line.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry your phone is having problems jenniferhoit323. Is the phone damaged? Have you tried to plug it up to the charger? You can stop by a store to have a hands on evaluation by a store representative. Here is a link to locate the closest corporate store location in your area. Keep us posted.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes