Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
pixel ship date
DENOJE13

What is the real ship date for the Google Pixel? I heard some chatter on the interwebs saying big V was going to ship it early but have yet to here it from them.

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: pixel ship date
rcschnoor
Legend

Toneycross wrote:

Excited! Should have said i am excited! My card was charged earlier tonight/130am on 18th, so I am hoping the phone will ship and arrive a day early or so!

This is doubtful. The delivery carrier is most likely instructed to deliver the devices no earlier than the release date which is 10/20. This happens at almost ALL phone launches where there is a pre-order period. They all start delivery on the release date.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Some time within the next 6 days.

Toneycross
Enthusiast

My CC was charged around 1:30am on the 18th! I was told wouldnt be charged until ready and shipped..??

0 Likes
Toneycross
Enthusiast

Excited! Should have said i am excited! My card was charged earlier tonight/130am on 18th, so I am hoping the phone will ship and arrive a day early or so! Things are moving! Looking forward to Really Blue XL!!

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Toneycross wrote:

Excited! Should have said i am excited! My card was charged earlier tonight/130am on 18th, so I am hoping the phone will ship and arrive a day early or so!

This is doubtful. The delivery carrier is most likely instructed to deliver the devices no earlier than the release date which is 10/20. This happens at almost ALL phone launches where there is a pre-order period. They all start delivery on the release date.

0 Likes
KShaul1972
Enthusiast

Mine got charged last night also.  Hopefully we get it on the 20th or before. I got the Really Blue also, and can't wait!!!!

supar6
Enthusiast

Mine got charged last night as well.  I preordered the hour it came out.  To note, my iPhone 7 Plus which I recently returned, was charged to my card before it shipped, so I wouldn't expect it before Thurs, 10/20.

Got the Blue as well but not sure I can stick with 32GB.  Wished they had took a Note out of Samsung's book and added an SD card option but we'll see if people can get over giving Google control over all our information in the Cloud.  🙂

0 Likes
diredup
Enthusiast

I got shipping confirmation on mine, delivery by 8:00 p.m. on the 20th.

0 Likes
supar6
Enthusiast

When did you order?  Same say as release?

Glad to hear it.

0 Likes
supar6
Enthusiast

I also opted for overnight shipping.  So, I guess I may not receive a ship notice until tomorrow.

Kind of a rip off Verizon.  I could've got Free shipping (and should've after the Note and iPhone issues) as overnight wouldn't have made a difference.  Lol.

Snakes.

0 Likes