pixel ship date
DENOJE13

What is the real ship date for the Google Pixel? I heard some chatter on the interwebs saying big V was going to ship it early but have yet to here it from them.

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: pixel ship date
rcschnoor
Legend

Toneycross wrote:

Excited! Should have said i am excited! My card was charged earlier tonight/130am on 18th, so I am hoping the phone will ship and arrive a day early or so!

This is doubtful. The delivery carrier is most likely instructed to deliver the devices no earlier than the release date which is 10/20. This happens at almost ALL phone launches where there is a pre-order period. They all start delivery on the release date.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Some time within the next 6 days.

Toneycross
Enthusiast - Level 1

My CC was charged around 1:30am on the 18th! I was told wouldnt be charged until ready and shipped..??

0 Likes
Toneycross
Enthusiast - Level 1

Excited! Should have said i am excited! My card was charged earlier tonight/130am on 18th, so I am hoping the phone will ship and arrive a day early or so! Things are moving! Looking forward to Really Blue XL!!

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Toneycross wrote:

Excited! Should have said i am excited! My card was charged earlier tonight/130am on 18th, so I am hoping the phone will ship and arrive a day early or so!

This is doubtful. The delivery carrier is most likely instructed to deliver the devices no earlier than the release date which is 10/20. This happens at almost ALL phone launches where there is a pre-order period. They all start delivery on the release date.

0 Likes
KShaul1972
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine got charged last night also.  Hopefully we get it on the 20th or before. I got the Really Blue also, and can't wait!!!!

supar6
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine got charged last night as well.  I preordered the hour it came out.  To note, my iPhone 7 Plus which I recently returned, was charged to my card before it shipped, so I wouldn't expect it before Thurs, 10/20.

Got the Blue as well but not sure I can stick with 32GB.  Wished they had took a Note out of Samsung's book and added an SD card option but we'll see if people can get over giving Google control over all our information in the Cloud.  🙂

0 Likes
diredup
Enthusiast - Level 3

I got shipping confirmation on mine, delivery by 8:00 p.m. on the 20th.

0 Likes
supar6
Enthusiast - Level 3

When did you order?  Same say as release?

Glad to hear it.

0 Likes
supar6
Enthusiast - Level 3

I also opted for overnight shipping.  So, I guess I may not receive a ship notice until tomorrow.

Kind of a rip off Verizon.  I could've got Free shipping (and should've after the Note and iPhone issues) as overnight wouldn't have made a difference.  Lol.

Snakes.

0 Likes