device IP in settings is Invalid and received message that my phone is corrupted
Elspeth11

I have received 3 letters this month thanking me for purchasing and registering my new device, the names of the devices ( 3 right now)signed into my account are not the names of my only 2 devices, my passwords are changed everyday, I get texts and emails daily regarding access codes and security events, which I usually unable to access, 95% of my usage on one device, acc. to Verizon, is social apps yet I do not have one social account and never access those that don't require an account so WHAT can I do as this has all but destroyed me in 3 months

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: device IP in settings is Invalid and received message that my phone is corrupted
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no, Elspeth11! We are concerned to hear you are having these issues, and we would be more than happy to help you today. Can you tell us a little more? Which passwords are changed on a daily basis? When did this issue start? 

RachelM_VZW

0 Likes
Re: device IP in settings is Invalid and received message that my phone is corrupted
jav6
Champion - Level 3

What 'letters' have you received?  Who are they from and how did they arrive (email or postal service mail)?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes