Wifi will not connect to home WiFi or any wifi
KATMAC46

My wifi connection was fine until 3 days ago. I have went thru all the steps provided​ online but nothing works .

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Wifi will not connect to home WiFi or any wifi
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is to be able to connect to WiFi in your household. We'll get to the bottom of this. Can you please describe exactly what happens when you attempt to connect to the WiFi? Also, do you have any other devices having issues connecting to the WiFi at home?

JoelD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
MANDP15ARTACTICAL
Enthusiast - Level 1

It's a scam. Same [Removed] happened to my last phone before the end of my contract once again performed all Verizon updates considered keeping the phone but no started having internet connectivity issues and the phone was slow as [Removed] I gave up started a new contract new phone this time I'm going to start a new company.

Held off forever installed the latest update OTA and now my Wi-Fi sucks every time I come into the house.

As an added bonus when I get home I have to do a hard shutdown and restart the phone for it to connect every day'

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service 

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@MANDP15ARTACTICAL  We definitely don't want you to feel as if there is a scam going on. Sorry to hear you've been having these issues. We truly want you to be able to connect to WiFi without having to restart your phone every time you enter your home. I'm curious have you had the opportunity to perform a device health check? Please click/copy the link provided. The following the instructions provided in the link are instruction on how to perform a device health check. This can point out exactly what's causing these WiFi connectivity issues. http://vz.to/2oL9h0W

JoelD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes