Black Friday Pixel XL
TVulcano

Did anyone purchase a Pixel XL at a discounted monthly rate on Black Friday?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Black Friday Pixel XL
Elhayym

I don't believe there was a discount for the Pixel XL. There was, however, a discount on both the 32 and 128GB Pixel. If you are asking about bill credits, it is the 3rd billing cycle and I haven't received it either. Seems like a common problem... I have seen a few threads on here about it. Guess I need to go to the Verizon Store... I have tried speaking with live chat customer service about the matter before. Unfortunately, whoever I talked to was unaware of the Black Friday deal. But the employees at my local store said many of them took advantage of the same deal and knew what I was talking about.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It was advertised that the Pixel was in the Black Friday deals, but the Pixel XL models were also included once you looked at its page for $20 and $25 per month per the deal. For some customers like myself, this is still the second billing cycle since Black Friday so the credits might not have been applied yet.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
stpenn123
Enthusiast - Level 2

I also purchased a pixel XL as per the black friday promo.

Just received my 3rd bill since and there is still no credit on my account.

Does anyone remember how much the credit was supposed to be?

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

Here is the link to the Pixel Black Friday deal details. As indicated the XL was not included-

https://www.google.com/amp/www.droid-life.com/2016/11/22/verizon-black-friday-deals-pixel-xl/amp/

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

deloused wrote:

Here is the link to the Pixel Black Friday deal details. As indicated the XL was not included-

https://www.google.com/amp/www.droid-life.com/2016/11/22/verizon-black-friday-deals-pixel-xl/amp/

It wasn't specifically mentioned, but the Pixel XL in 32 and 128 GB configurations did have a deal with Black Friday. The final cost after the bill credits were $20 and $25 per month respectively.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
djungo12
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same situation here. I'm onto my 4th bill but still did not receive the credit for Pixel XL ordered on Black Friday. My sister who has her own VZW account also got Pixel (not XL) on the same day but she got the credit on January. Should I wait another billing cycle? or should I go bother customer support? hmm...

0 Likes
stpenn123
Enthusiast - Level 2

So I bought mine on Thanksgiving day and the pixel XL was included in the deal. 20$ a month after the bill credit, 32gb.

Anyway I actually contacted Verizon support a few of days ago. The Verizon support tech assured me my bill credit will appear on my next billing cycle (meaning my bill due in April)

So we will see.

BRISIL64
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same thing here.  Bought XL at 20 per month.  They charged 32 per month with no intention of crediting anything.  I have a support case opened, but they said they checked promotions and only thing available on XL was trade-in...which is not true.

0 Likes
BRISIL64
Enthusiast - Level 2

Update here - Verizon, after months of stating I will get credited, is not returning my calls regarding this issue.  There are now 3 instances when a representative has failed to call me back.  The last representative I reached initially said that they cannot find this promotion and they will not honor it.  I asked to speak to a supervisor about this issue, yet no one has called.  I have 5 lines on Verizon and will now begin the process of switching to Project Fi, starting with 3 lines immediately.

0 Likes