Which network had best pricing in Europe?
STAK

I'm going for a trip to Europe and I have an iPhone 6.  I want to take my phone but Verizon plan is to pricy so I'm going to switch but im hoping someone knows which company had best overseas pricing and let's me take my phone.  Any ideas?

0 Likes
Re: Which network had best pricing in Europe?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

A prepaid SIM card from the local carrier.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That sounds like an exciting trip, STAK. We certainly don't want to see you leave the Verizon family. We're happy to help with your international travel options. You mentioned that you have looked at an international plan already. Which feature have you already reviewed? How long will you be traveling in Europe? How do you plan on using your phone while traveling?

Lauren_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
pzjagd1
Contributor - Level 3

I think your asking which US carrier offers the best overseas pricing. That would be T-Mobile. They offer free texting and data in much of Europe and very good pricing for voice calls.

As Ann154 says, you can stay with Verizon and just buy a prepaid card for a local carrier when you get to Europe. Just make sure your device is unlocked. Be aware, you will have a new phone number over there and people calling you will be making an international call.

0 Likes