I am traveling to australia what is best advise for phone service to avoid unnecessary charges
BJC1969

I will be traveling to Australia in February for 10 days. Need advise on what is best to avoid unnecessary costs.

0 Likes
Re: I am traveling to australia what is best advise for phone service to avoid unnecessary charges
shawntej_vzw
Verizon Employee

BJC1969,

It sounds like you're gearing up for an exciting trip, so avoiding unwanted charges is important. There are plan options that are available to help prevent unwanted charges if you'd like to be able to use your phone while you're away. Our Trip Planner at this link International Trip Planner | Verizon Wireless will help you find the right plan. If you prefer not to use your phone, we can provide you with the steps needed to disable your cellular connections. To do so, we'll need to know what make/model phone you have.

ShawnteJ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes