How do I make a call within a European country using TravelPass?
CKMCK

​How do I make a call within a European country using TravelPass? For example, if I"m in Belgium calling a Belgium number do I dial +32 or 0032?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I make a call within a European country using TravelPass?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello CKMCK,

I sure hope you have a good time on your trip, and I understand how important it is to know how to use your phone while outside the US. If you go to International Trip Planner | Verizon Wireless  and enter the information for your device, as well as the country, you will receive the information you need for any country that uses Travel Pass.

I noticed you posted again about Travel Pass, and I can assure you that when using Travel Pass, the cost is a set amount per day. You would not incur additional charges for receiving a call while traveling. I hope this helps.

ChristinaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Re: How do I make a call within a European country using TravelPass?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello CKMCK,

I sure hope you have a good time on your trip, and I understand how important it is to know how to use your phone while outside the US. If you go to International Trip Planner | Verizon Wireless  and enter the information for your device, as well as the country, you will receive the information you need for any country that uses Travel Pass.

I noticed you posted again about Travel Pass, and I can assure you that when using Travel Pass, the cost is a set amount per day. You would not incur additional charges for receiving a call while traveling. I hope this helps.

ChristinaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!