"my verizon" app not working on iPhone xs max
mohakha3

Hi, I recently switched to VzW Prepaid. My verizon app worked perfectly on day 1. From day 2, it just doesn't open. It says "We're sorry. It looks like we are having trouble connecting". Every other app works fine. I have completely reset my phone and done everything else mentioned in this community, but in vain. Requesting your help. Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: "my verizon" app not working on iPhone xs max
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's make sure we are trying everything we can to make sure the My Verizon app is working for you. It is great that you have already taken the steps advised here to resolve this issue. I recommend also checking out our troubleshooting assistant using the following link. http://spr.ly/6603EXj3v

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

- PaulS_VZW

0 Likes
mohakha3

Hello Paul, Thanks for your response. I looked at the link you have sent, but it doesn't help. Requesting your help in fixing this issue.

Thanks!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure that you are getting the best services possible and are able to use your My Verizon.What troubleshooting have you tried? Have you tried using a different device?

FranklinM_VZW

0 Likes
mohakha3

Hello Franklin,

Yes, it does work on android, but not on iPhone. Thanks!

0 Likes