iPhone 8 buy one get one promotion
RENPSH40

I upgraded to the iPhone 8 and thought I was getting the buy one get one but I am being charged for both phones. I have called three times and each time I am told that it will be resolved but nothing has changed. The last time I called we got disconnected and I received a text from Verizon stating they would return my call momentarily but I did not receive a return call. This is getting so frustrating and time consuming. Any suggestions? I've been a Verizon customer for 18 yrs!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 8 buy one get one promotion
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you add a line for one of the phones? Some of the promotions especially the BOGO recently have required adding a new line of service to qualify for the promotion.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: iPhone 8 buy one get one promotion
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for your input, Ann154, you are absolutley correct. The recently Buy One Get One iPhone promotion did require that at least one of the lines be a New Activation/New of of Service. Then the other line could be an Upgrade with no problem. The account would also have to be on one of the Unlimited Plans as well.

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes