iPhone 4 & iOS6 & battery life.
BChat

I upgraded my iPhone 4 to the latest iOS6 - big mistake -  the battery life has decreased immensely - anybody else? - and fixes?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone 4 & iOS6 & battery life.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi BChat! Let's get you enjoying that great iOS6 update. I double checked for reports of issues with the battery on an iPhone 4 after the update, and there's no known issue. Many times, some settings may be changed during a firmware update that may have been turned off before and are not wearing away at your battery. So I'd like to have you start by checking out this help site from Apple http://www.apple.com/batteries/iphone.html for plenty of ways to optimize your battery.

We're here for you if you need any more help.
JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi BChat! Let's get you enjoying that great iOS6 update. I double checked for reports of issues with the battery on an iPhone 4 after the update, and there's no known issue. Many times, some settings may be changed during a firmware update that may have been turned off before and are not wearing away at your battery. So I'd like to have you start by checking out this help site from Apple http://www.apple.com/batteries/iphone.html for plenty of ways to optimize your battery.

We're here for you if you need any more help.
JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
BChat

Thanks Jennifer,

I will review the article and my phone settings.

0 Likes
docphil
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have also had a problem with battery life since upgrading to ios6. I also have a problem downloading email. I have to do a hard reset of the phone anytime I want to check email and can only do it once, after which I need to reset the phone again. this is not happening with my ipad or my imacs.