i don't think my usage has changed in terms of what i do on my phone, but all of a sudden i'm running up against my data limit....not finding it easy to find sources of my use ...some numbers on what uses what amt data would be really helpful...TIA
amberhound

i don't think my usage has changed in terms of what i do on my phone, but all of a sudden i'm running up against my data limit....not finding it easy to find sources of my use ...some numbers on what uses what amt data would be really helpful...TIA

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: i don't think my usage has changed in terms of what i do on my phone, but all of a sudden i'm running up against my data limit....not finding it easy to find sources of my use ...some numbers on what uses what amt data would be really helpful...TIA
Not applicable

No one can answer that but you. Somewhere on your device it should say what apps use what. Also I would recommend that you shut off mobile data while wi-fi is on and not assume you won't use mobile data just because wi-fi is on. Also set wi-fi not to shut off when the phone goes to sleep if there is setting. This is the problem with iPhones. Android does it right and leaves wi-fi alone until you decide to shut it off.

0 Likes