i bought via AMAZON an iphone 5c and i dont have any ssn and zip code ti activate it beacuse i live in Argentina. How can iget unlocked?
patunn

i bought via AMAZON an iphone 5c and i dont have any ssn and zip code ti activate it beacuse i live in Argentina. How can iget unlocked?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: i bought via AMAZON an iphone 5c and i dont have any ssn and zip code ti activate it beacuse i live in Argentina. How can iget unlocked?
santiagoqa
Contributor - Level 1

Legally, Verizon cannot help you with that. Verizon Wireless phones can only work in the Verizon network in the USA. You would have to find another way, if there is any at all, to unlock or flash that device where you are.

Re: i bought via AMAZON an iphone 5c and i dont have any ssn and zip code ti activate it beacuse i live in Argentina. How can iget unlocked?
patunn

Ok. But i have to know if there is a way to unlocked? Please tell me if this is correct, i need a flash on my iphone?

0 Likes
santiagoqa
Contributor - Level 1

to start with , you can try with the last four digits of the last phone number it had, or number "0000".

0 Likes
patunn

First of all, thk for the help. I already tried that and it doesnt worked.

It still ask me For a zip code and a ssn.

0 Likes
santiagoqa
Contributor - Level 1

Can you contact your seller in Amazon and ask him that info?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We do want you to enjoy your new phone, patunn. There are no extra steps needed from Verizon Wireless to unlock an iPhone 5c for use with a local SIM. Our LTE global-capable devices come ready to use a compatible SIM from your local carrier. Are you getting the notification for the SSN and zipcode on the phone's display? Did you put in a SIM from your local carrier or are you trying to activate a Verizon Wireless SIM?

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

patunn

I tried with local carrier sim, but i cant pass the info that VW ask for verify identity.

0 Likes