cannot reset greeting
debcnp

I cannot reset my custom greeting get a message saying "greeting fetch failed". Tried rebooting and still cannot reset it

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: cannot reset greeting
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is right here, front and center decnp. Are you trying to change the greeting using the visual voice mail or by calling *86 on your iPhone? Just to verify, is this the only issue that you are experiencing? For example, are peopl able to leave you a voice mail without any issues?

ArnettH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
debcnp

Visual voice

Sent

from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

debcnp,

Thanks for clarifying. Let's see if we can get that greeting changed. Please go into Settings>General>Reset and then choose the option to Reset the Network Settings. Once the phone restarts, please try updating your greeting once more.

Keep us posted with results.

EbonyR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
debcnp

I contacted Apple online help resetting network did not work I changed my password and reset by calling voicemail thanks

Sent

from my iPhone

0 Likes