call waiting not working
shakey4573

Call waiting has not been working on my phone for the last few updates. It will beep like I have a call coming in but does not give me the opportunity to swap calls AND does not show up in my missed calls which means I have no idea who was trying to contact me.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: call waiting not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're stepping in to help out shakey4573. So sorry to learn that your device is no longer working when it comes to call waiting. When did this start happening? So that we can help eliminate some steps, what have you tried so far to get this working?

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Jpacholk

Hi Erin. My husband and I both have iPhone 6's and we're having the same problem!! We'll be on the phone and hear another call beeping in but you can't see who is calling you & theres no option to even take the call. This is very frustrating & has caused us to miss quite a few important calls!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Jpacholk

I'm sorry to hear your having this problem. When did it start? Was it after a software update? Do you get a missed call notification and a voicemail icon? Does this only happen on Wifi?

JoeL_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Jpacholk

It started on my husband's phone first, than mine. I'm not sure if it was after an update, it is possible though. Id say its been about a month. No there is no missed call alert afterward.

0 Likes
Jpacholk

And no, not just in wifi

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jpacholk,

We want you to be able to see the people that call you at any moment. I use my call waiting feature all the time to know who is calling me. Not to worry we will figure this out together. Does this occur with all calls that come in? Do you have problems with your phone freezing up when accessing other features on your phone?
JasperM_VZW

0 Likes