Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
bad service in New Jersey
dalseyf6

I have contacted you before regarding this issue and it has not improved.  My phone is fine because it works everywhere else and most gets 4 bars, if not 3.  However in my house, the downstairs gets 1 to 2 and upstairs will get more. It is almost impossible at times to even talk on the phone.  It is not the phone.  I have been told the towers in the area are just fine.  If that is the case, what is the problem.  I am considering another carrier since you have been no help in fixing it.  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: bad service in New Jersey
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

dalseyf6,

I'm sorry to hear about your service experience and that it has not yet improved. I wouldn't be able to function if I had service issues because I rely on my phone every single day, so I can be able to connect to my friends and family. Let's help you figure this out. Does your service improve if you walk outside your house? What services are impacted; text, data, or just phone calls? What is the make and model of your device?

RyanC_VZW

0 Likes