Wrong Appraised value for iphone 8 tradein
tiktikman
Enthusiast - Level 1

I traded in an unlocked iphone 8 that I bought from Apple while participating in the tradein promo. After the device was received, I received a message that the iphone did not match the description, it was a sprint iphone and not an unlocked iphone, which was inaccurate because the phone was being used unlocked on total wireless prior to tradein. I was given a one time credit of 71 dollars instead of the promotional value.

I chatted with an agent and they then said the iphone had a crack on the device. I again verified it was a small cosmetic crack on the back and not on the face or screen. I was told the issue will be resolved to give them a few days. This was 3 months back. I have tried contacting multiple times and each time, I am told I will be getting the full appraised value but the warehouse has to approve the request. Then nothing happens for a few weeks, and I do this dance again. Also its like the agents dont have access to my past interactions so I spend 30 mins explaining the whole situation. Is there a better way to escalate this issue.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Wrong Appraised value for iphone 8 tradein
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tiktikman, we certainly want you to get the promotion you deserve. I have sent you a private message to get further details from you. 

ChristineK_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tiktikman, I am sorry. It appears as though out verification link is not pulling up. Do you happen to have a number we can reach you on?

ChristineK_VZW

0 Likes
tiktikman
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was contacted via pm but after that there is no response. this issue is still not resolved.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tiktikman Can you share a few details. What happened? What were you expecting and what did you get? Was this part of a purchase? DoloresK_VZW

0 Likes