Which iPhone has the best reception?
JSPage1

Hi there -

My husband has an Iphone 7 (one of the big phones) and gets reception at our house - but I have an Iphone 5 and don't. I want to upgrade but dont like the smaller phone -- which Iphone gets the best reception?

Julie

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: which iphone for best reception
Weth
Legend

Do you have wifi at your house?  If so, any new iPhone will have wifi calling and will work even with low signal, as long as you have wifi connection. 

We we have or have had 6, 6 plus, 6 S, SE, 7 and 7 plus and don't really see differences in reception. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Do you have wifi at your house?  If so, any new iPhone will have wifi calling and will work even with low signal, as long as you have wifi connection. 

We we have or have had 6, 6 plus, 6 S, SE, 7 and 7 plus and don't really see differences in reception. 

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

In general, your reception will depend on the signal strength in your area. But as already mentioned, with the newer iPhones (6/6plus/6s/6splus/etc) you have the option of wifi calling to help. I haven't noticed a difference in any of the iPhones we have in our home (ranging from the 5 on up) but that may be due to our city having excellent coverage. If your husband has great coverage and your only dislike is the smaller phone then go with the iPhone 7 Plus unless you wanted to save a little and get the 6s Plus.

0 Likes