WHAT IS THIS CR*P!?
Big_D_Docking_Dude
Enthusiast - Level 3

I bought an iPhone the other day, and now I can't use swype or any other Android features. This is an Android phone and I can't even use any of the features. Why would Verison even sell this phone? Now I can't even return it because of a "14 day return policy". WHAT THE H*CK?! So much for helping out loyal customers. I'm done with Verison.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: WHAT IS THIS CR*P!?
Defn
Enthusiast - Level 3

Dear Big_D_Docking_Dude,

Though I understand your concern with not being able to use those Androids apps, I would recommend actually picking up an Android phone, and not an Apple phone. When did you buy the phone, exactly? Because VeriZon did start a holiday promotion in which you can return your device by January 15th granted it hasnt been activated for 14 days.. Ill get you a link for reference,

http://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/overlays/holiday-policy-2.html

Thanks for reading,

Defn

0 Likes
Big_D_Docking_Dude
Enthusiast - Level 3

You're telling me that an iPhone isn't an Android phone? Yeah right. I'm not an idiot.

0 Likes
Defn
Enthusiast - Level 3

Not once have I referred to you as an idiot. I would recommend looking into maybe a different brand phone. My favorite is going to be Motorola, or HTC, both put out solid devices.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

I am assuming this entire thread is simply a joke since you say in your OP that the iPhone you just purchased IS an android phone!

"I bought an iPhone the other day, and now I can't use swype or any other Android features. This is an Android phone and I can't even use any of the features."