Very frustrated with new iPhone.
KELSMI35
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just purchased an iPhone 8. I cannot sync with my desktop computer because I keep getting an error message stating it cannot read my new phone because I do not have the latest version of iTunes. I have the latest version on my desktop and my new phone. It does not have the error message with any other phones. What do I do????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Very frustrated with new iPhone.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having access to sync your new phone to your computer is a must. Help is here. Congratulations on your new phone. So sorry to hear you are having this issue but let's work together to ensure we get this fixed. Have you tried using a different computer from the one you have used to see if there is any change? Do you experience any other issues with you device's functions? 

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Your computer may have the most recent version it can, but not the most current version of itunes. 

We just replace my moms computer because it was no longer working well and her iPhone and iPad won’t sync with the older version of iTunes. 

KELSMI35
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you! I didn’t even think of that. I used my laptop. Works great!! No longer frustrated!!  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for keeping us posted. We're relieved to hear that the issue has been resolved for you at this time. Thank you again for choosing Verizon Wireless as your provider. Have a wonderful day. 
0 Likes