Verizon iPhone 4S SIM UNLOCK !Who can help me? !
aa382851406

Who can help me?

My friend returned, gave me a customized version of Verizon iphone4s, but I found, in my country, I can't use my country SIM card business. There may be a lock state. I looked, Verizon forum, is locked. Now I want to unlock, but I didn't in the network user information, I can't unlock. Thank you to help me, according to Verizon policies for unlocking.

My iphone4s  (deleted MEID numbers on this post to comply with VZW )

Thank you, thank you again!

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon iPhone 4S SIM UNLOCK !Who can help me? !
rcschnoor
Legend

According to Verizon's policy, they will not unlock a phone for use with other carrier's SIM cards unless the phone in question is currently active on a Verizon plan which has been active for at least 90 days.

If your phone is not active on Verizon currently, Verizon will not unlock it for you.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

According to Verizon's policy, they will not unlock a phone for use with other carrier's SIM cards unless the phone in question is currently active on a Verizon plan which has been active for at least 90 days.

If your phone is not active on Verizon currently, Verizon will not unlock it for you.

0 Likes
aa382851406

Can you help me? Thank you very much, I am in Hongkong now, there is no way to provide all the information it! Thank you very much

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

I don't know how I could possibly help you.

Is your phone currently on an active Verizon account which has been open for at least 90 days.

If the answer is "no", then Verizon will not unlock your phone.

If the answer is "yes" then call Verizon and they will unlock it for you.

0 Likes