Upper management request
ClintDouglas911
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi. 
i have spoke to 4 people over the past week. Though all have been great, they all were supposed to get back with me or have someone get back with me. No one has. The last was Jose. Awesome guy. I was guaranteed that Jose’s supervisor would call me after a 30-hr meeting or Jose would check back before his shift ended. Jose typed all this in his notes for proof. That was on Wed. We are now sitting at early Sat morning. What do I do? How do I get upper management to contact me or I contact them? I can’t call and talk to a rep and explain my problem for a 5th time and spend another 2+ hrs on the phone. That would be crazy since I’ve done it 4 times before and got nowhere. Do I need to file a formal complaint thru corporate or BBB? Is there a specific number to call for management? Will upper management reach out to me please? 

loyal Verizon customer with 6 lines 

clint 

@vzw_customer_support

vzw_customer_support

Labels (1)
Re: Upper management request
LA1646
Enthusiast - Level 1
  • I am so angry.  I get another line added to my account. The phone is malfunctioning. Get sent another one apparently will same issue. All before my first payment.  Then with 2 bill, I'm told $329 charge is added because of damaged device. There was absolutely no damage when I sent in. I have been fighting this issue for weeks now. First I get told it will be taken off my account. I call today and get told differently. I get told I should have taken a picture of the phone before I sent it back so I had proof there was no damage.  I am on disability and getting a bill for more that $600 is ridiculous for anyone. But if I don't get this reversed and have to pay this, I would be able to pay my other bills. But apparently Verizon doesn't care!!!
0 Likes
Re: Upper management request
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LA1646, help is here as we want you to love your decision to be our customer. My apologies to hear of the issues with the device and the damage. Please tell us more so that we can help you properly help. I have sent you a Private Message. 

-Natasha

0 Likes