Upgrading
Seanswingley11

I have an iPhone SE. Does anyone know how much it will cost for me to upgrade to an iPhone 6? My upgrade has been available since Nov 24th 2018, and I am attempting to convince my mom that it is worth it and not too expensive. Does anyone know exactly how much it would add per month onto the normal bill? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Upgrading
rcschnoor
Legend

Have you gone online to look? The only iPhone 6 available is a certified pre owned iPhone 6 and payments are not available, only full retail which is $149.99 and only the 16 GB version is available.

Going to Verizon's website will give you prices for all devices and monthly payments if possible.

0 Likes
Re: Upgrading
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Seanswingley11, getting a new phone is very exciting but cost is something that we all have to worry about. The great news is, the iPhone 6 is still available as a certified pre-owned phone. This means, you may make the purchase for $149.99 plus tax and not see any increase in your monthly charges. Here is a link to help with that purchase at http://spr.ly/6609EwxVx;

LorenB_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes