Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Terrible service
Mariver
Enthusiast

So early summer last year Verizon crashed and most of the east coast lost signal . Ever since I have had the worst service EVERY WHERE ! In my home ( Winchester Va 22602) we have 7 cell phones and iPad and 4 jet packs on 3 different accounts . I continue to hear many across the US are having the same problem. Most people are saying it all started to happen all of a sudden . It doesn’t matter where I go ( in the city like DC, Leesburg va, Baltimore Md or in the country ) it always terrible ! We get soooooo excited when we get 2 bars and that really terrible! WHY AM I PAYING SO MUCH MONEY FOR NOTHING . Now with 2 kids at home because of Covid19 trying to do school work and then my husband working from home also how are we supposed to function ? How are my kids supposed to do schoolwork other then putting them in the car and sitting in the school parking lot just to get WiFi ? Once again what am I paying for ? Am I gonna get a ticket for not staying home just so my kids can do school work ? Why does my husband have to drive 20 minutes to Dunkin’ Donuts to get any kind of signal to download a document? Once again is a ticket worth it ? And before you ask yes I live on a mountain and have lived here for over 14 years and always had Verizon . I even got rid of my landline with verizon 3 years ago because the signal was great . The closest intersection to my home is Opossum trail and Ross drive Winchester va . Can someone please explain and fix this because I’m so done !

Labels (1)