THERE BIS A reason why apple is the largest company in the world. tonite my daughter dropped her iPhone. despite having a $10.99 /mo Verizon Insurance for it ( a total scam) it turns out we were misled by the Verizon salesperson in the St Louis Galleria V
rippedoffbyV

THERE IS A reason why apple is the largest company in the world. tonite my daughter dropped her iPhone. despite having a $10.99 /mo Verizon Insurance for it ( a total scam) it turns out we were misled by the Verizon salesperson in the St Louis Galleria Verizon store. They do not replace it with a new phone, they charge a $169 deductible and could not send her a replacement till she filed a claim. So she walked across the mall to Apple- where without any warranty, was offered a replacement for $99. Plus she bought an Apple warranty for $99 which translates into $4 per month!! I spent 1 hour with Verizon and all I got was " we are sorry for your experience!". Live and Learn

Labels (1)
0 Likes
THERE BIS A reason why apple is the largest company in the world. tonite my daughter dropped her iPhone. despite having a $10.99 /mo Verizon Insurance for it ( a total scam) it turns out we were misled by the Verizon salesperson in the St Louis Galleria V
bigtitan
Contributor - Level 2

Yeah. Wow, that stinks but I'm happy she got it taken care of. But, however misleading the salesperson may have been, and whatever better deal you got at the Apple store, I would bet that the details of your vzw insurance were clearly explained in writing somewhere before you consented to enrolling. 

In any case, I have heard GREAT things about Apple's customer service, warranties, the service in their stores and some of their warranty pricing... but I would bet that if she drops her "new" phone, she will still need to file a claim and pay a fee before Apple will repair or replace it so I hope your not surprised if it happens....

0 Likes