So...Just preordered a 32GB last night...
twistedadrian
Enthusiast - Level 2

From all that I'm seeing, it should probably be safe to say that I will more than likely be receiving the phone by the end of next week right?It seems allot of the post are statements that they are charged by the 5th or 6th business day (or is saturday included?).

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: So...Just preordered a 32GB last night...
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

When you ordered it should have shown an estimated delivery time. Unless something has changed recently I don't think shipping is occurring in a week right now. I might be wrong...they may have caught up with the backlog of orders.

0 Likes
hip_hop_says
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah you are roughly on track....I ordered a 32gb (black) on 10/7 and i got tracking info earlier today for a 10/16 delivery date in NYC. Initially, I was told 10/26 for an expected delivery date.

0 Likes
twistedadrian
Enthusiast - Level 2

It actually didn't show an ETA, but the guy on the phone when I ordered it last night stated the 26th of this month (Nov 2nd if I had chosen the 16GB).Almost everyone I see that stated as having the same ship date basically got charged & had a tracking number on the 6th day after ordering the phone.

0 Likes
twistedadrian
Enthusiast - Level 2

Good to hear, I hope I get it next week.BTW has anyone had their card charged on the weekend (Saturday or even Sunday)?

0 Likes
twistedadrian
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well.....NVM...Glad I called around today,found a 32GB White iPhone 5 today....Two & a half weeks,and finally a verizon store had a shipment of some

0 Likes
Vdede626
Contributor - Level 1

I think that the 16gb are very popular right now. Praying mines ships this week.

0 Likes