Shipping Dates vs. Specific Models
wctimpact
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've been reading different forums and there seems to be a trend with Verizon's (expected) ship dates of the 32GB and 128GB models. I know the Jet Black models are in a league of their own when it comes to shipping dates but just wondered if this is true for any of you:

iPhone 7 or iPhone 7+ 32GB version (Matte Black, Rose Gold, Gold, Silver)

Expected ship date: 09/28 ; no shipping info yet

iPhone 7 or iPhone 7+ 128GB version (Matte Black, Rose Gold, Gold, Silver)

Expected ship date: 09/23 ; many people receiving shipping info today (09/14), many dates being moved to 09/16 (release day)

For those who purchased their phones within a few hours of the pre-order being open, does anyones info differ from this? Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Shipping Dates vs. Specific Models
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Robert Johnson, you have great taste. We're so excited about your upgrade to a new iPhones! A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you shortly. Once the device ships, an additional e-mail will be sent which contains the FedEx tracking number. I hope that this information addresses your concerns. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
JENVAN19
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered the gold 7 plus 128 gb and mine still says 9/28 expected and I haven't been billed yet.

sdlemonhead
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered my Black 32GB iPhone 7 on 9-9, got my 'Tracking and Shipping' text + email yesterday. My phone is being held in Memphis TN for UPS Next Day Air... Scheduled for delivery 9/16. I guess I lucked out in the sense that most people want the Plus model!  But one thing people should know is SIGNATURE IS REQUIRED FOR DELIVERY. I never had to sign before, so this may be something new and important to know.

caryrae73
Contributor - Level 1

ordered my black 7 plus 128gb at around 4am on the 9th and email and Verizon website have both said 23rd for me, date hasn't changed and no tracking or card charged yet, so 23rd may be accurate.

0 Likes
Robwithtoast12
Contributor - Level 1

I ordered two 32gb pluses one being black and the other bring rose gold.  I have expected delivery of 9/28. I have no recieved any info yet.

0 Likes
caryrae73
Contributor - Level 1

sdlemonhead wrote:

I ordered my Black 32GB iPhone 7 on 9-9, got my 'Tracking and Shipping' text + email yesterday. My phone is being held in Memphis TN for UPS Next Day Air... Scheduled for delivery 9/16. I guess I lucked out in the sense that most people want the Plus model! But one thing people should know is SIGNATURE IS REQUIRED FOR DELIVERY. I never had to sign before, so this may be something new and important to know.

That's strange I've always had to sign for my iPhones every time in the past.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Robert Johnson, you have great taste. We're so excited about your upgrade to a new iPhones! A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you shortly. Once the device ships, an additional e-mail will be sent which contains the FedEx tracking number. I hope that this information addresses your concerns. 

0 Likes
Robwithtoast12
Contributor - Level 1

I'm not sure what this means. I already have a conformation for my order. I'm just waiting on them to be Shipped.

0 Likes
benzboy429
Enthusiast - Level 2

If this helps at all:

Ordered 128gb gold at 7am est with a date of 9/28. My card was charged last night (9/15) and shipped today 9/16 with a delivery date of 9/20, so 8 days earlier than expected

0 Likes
mel1220
Enthusiast - Level 2

Also ordered the 7 plus black matte 128 gig-  I ordered mine between 8-9am EST.  Currently says delivery is 09/23.  No further status.  Card has not been charged.

0 Likes