Screen not working on iphone 5 (dropped phone)
michelle720072

My screen is broken on my iPhone 5 (dropped phone). I am due for an upgrade tomorrow, but I am concerned that I will lose all contacts and photos from broken phone since it can't be accessed. Is there a way for Verizon to be able to transfer contacts and photos to new iPhone if the old one can't be accessed? I don't want to pay to have the screen fixed, just to then upgrade and pay for new phone. I have no warranty or insurance.

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Screen not working on iphone 5 (dropped phone)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Michelle720072, I would be just as concerned with my contacts and everything not carrying over too. Here to help out. Sorry to hear about your phone. To clarify, right now, the screen itself does not work correct? It is not just shattered?

Chances are you iCloud has helped back up your content previously, like contacts and messages. If you ever utilized Verizon Cloud or Backup Assistant, that service feature also helps with back up content too.

Have you ever used any of those two features before?

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes