Ringtones don't work
Gettinfit

NNone of my tones work.  The side button is on and the volume and ringtone are turned up but there are no sounds.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Ringtones don't work
Gettinfit

Actually none of my sounds work. My music, my tones, nothing.  I have tried several things, but nothing seems to work. Also, my phone keeps getting hot.  Not sure if it is related.

0 Likes
Re: Ringtones don't work
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Gettinfit. Let's get your sounds back for you right away. How long have you been experiencing these sound issues? Any physial or liquid damage? Just to clarify, you mentioned the side button is on. On the left side of your phone, is the switch enabled to show a reddish color or white? If reddish, flip the other way to only show white and test again. If red, the mute ringer is enabled. If disabled, please try powering off phone completely for 2 minutes then power on again to test. Keep us posted. Thanks!

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes