Power Button stopped working on iPhone 4S, on 2 phones. Anyone else?
MKTeri

The power button on my daughters phone was not working very well. She would have to press it several times to shut the screen off. I thought it was just her phone. Now my power button doesn't work at all, and can't shut screen off, I have to wait until it shuts itself off. Strange it would happen to both of our phones. I take very good care of my phone, this shouldn't be happening. Anyone else have this problem?  Any solution?  I have the extended warranty, but I shouldn't have to pay the deducible if the phones are defective.

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Power Button stopped working on iPhone 4S, on 2 phones. Anyone else?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's address both phones MKTeri! There isn't much troubleshooting I can do for a button, so I would like to review your account for replacement options. If you are under warranty and there is no damage I can further assist with a replacement at no charge. Please send me a private message with your mobile number. Thank you.

Tominque B
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Best thing to do is Go to your Local Verizon Comm store and have a Manager look over each phone).  First off are you under the 14 days if you are you should each get new Devices that is if the Manager Determines that they're Defective if they're past the 14 days you could each possible get a new but more in likely you will get Units that have been refurbished or Certified Good as New.. b33

0 Likes
DGreen1153

I think everytime they send you another pone it has been refurbished. I had 9 Droids with software problems till they replaced it with an iPhone4. I had that phone for a fewv weeeks and the power button quit working and I took it to the local Verizon store and they ordered me another one to replace it. Personally I don't think they should ive you a used unit , they should replace it with a new unit. There should be a way to check the ser#  on these phones to find the age of them and the history of that phone.

Don    >> personal information removed <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Yup i understand.. b

0 Likes