Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Poor Signal Reception at home
addamsrus
Enthusiast

I live in the middle of Albuquerque, New Mexico.  Right in the middle of the city.  My house is located at the bottom of small hill.  I only get 1-2 bars at any time.  Inside the house or outside of the house.  Half of the calls I get the person on the other side can barely hear me.  Half of the calls I make out I have to try 3-4 times to get the call to dial out.  I have talked to Verizon support and they tell me that there is no problem that they are aware of.  When they run a test everything is fine.  I have four different types of cell phones in my house, two Samsung Eclipse, one Iphone 8, one galaxy and one flip phone.  I have 5 phone lines.  They all have the same problem.  I have no interest in hooking up to my wifi, I am paying for service I expect service.  Any one out there have any ideas?

Re: Poor Signal Reception at home
LDaniel

I live within 2 miles of a Verizon tower in the 31076 zip code. I have always had full bars at home. Lately, I have 1-2 bars and am unable to do internet searches, and hav poor reception. I just don’t understand when I live so close to a tower. I have an iPhone 12 that’s a year old.

0 Likes
Re: Poor Signal Reception at home
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us on Social Media! I regret knowing you're having issues with your service and connectivity is important! Have you tried a Network Reset? Typically, that helps get the device back on the network. I can walk your through performing one on your end. How does that sound?

*Angela

0 Likes