Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Pandora
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tinyderb,

You have come to the right place for answers, because help is our middle name. I love listening to music on my phone & can understand wanting to know how much data it uses. Here’s a great tool for you to use, it is called the Data Calculator. Please see our Data Calculator http://vz.to/1KfMGON. Once you click on this link, it will bring you to a page that has a drop down menu. You will select smartphone & then hit “calculate”. Then scroll down a bit & go under the are that says “Stream and Download Music” & click on that. It will ask you about how  many hours you are streaming of music a day & on the right hand side there will be a gage that will tell you an estimate of how much data you will be using. I hope this helps!

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

If you have to watch your data each month, I would guess high and assume you're going to use 75mb an hour. I recently used mine for around 3 hours (I didn't time it) and used around 170mb.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tinyderb,

You have come to the right place for answers, because help is our middle name. I love listening to music on my phone & can understand wanting to know how much data it uses. Here’s a great tool for you to use, it is called the Data Calculator. Please see our Data Calculator http://vz.to/1KfMGON. Once you click on this link, it will bring you to a page that has a drop down menu. You will select smartphone & then hit “calculate”. Then scroll down a bit & go under the are that says “Stream and Download Music” & click on that. It will ask you about how  many hours you are streaming of music a day & on the right hand side there will be a gage that will tell you an estimate of how much data you will be using. I hope this helps!

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes