Number of rings
patricksarmstrong

I've had my iPhone 6 for over a week now and my friends think I've been ignoring them when there's only one ring before voicemail starts. How do you change the number of rings?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Number of rings
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there patrickarmstrong,

Congratulations on your new phone! I am sure that you are loving it. Taking a look over things here, there is not a way to change the number of rings. Do you have the volume up? Is the notifications on to alert you when the phone is ringing? I hope this helps.

ErinW_VZW
Follow up on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
bklyn53
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same problem!  With over 350 views on this question it's apparently a question many have.  There should be a solution to what seems to be a simple tech question.  Tech support?

Blue-Cat
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just wasted 45 minutes on the phone with a tech.  VW hears 7 rings, (and everyone else) I only hear four hand mostly miss calls.  VW was able to fix this for me 5 years ago.

I am paying a great deal of money and I can't even get enough time to answer my phone!

NO fix doesn't mean that there is no problem.

I absolutely need this fixed - get on it!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Blue-Cat,

I am sorry to hear of the issues you are having with your rings on your device. We do not want you to miss your calls. Unfortunately, there is not permanent way for us to change the amount of rings on your end. Have  you tried changing the ringtone on your device to see if can provide you with a longer interval ring?

LindseyT_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!