No service iPhone 5 c
J_b2
Enthusiast - Level 2

What is up with service. Live in a 44446 area code Niles, Ohio have been with Verizon for some time and by being a faithful consumer this is what we get for good money spent. I think your system and towers need inspected or regulated in some legal manner to get this fixed.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No service iPhone 5 c
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

J.b,

We definitely want you to have the service you need where you need it and here to help. Taking a look at the area everything looks A-OK at first glance, so we'll want to do a little more digging. How long have you been having troubles? What issues with service are you experiencing specifically? Are these issues isolated to specific locations in the area or indoors compared to outdoors? Are you aware of others in the area with similar concerns? Here to help, so please share some additional details.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
J_b2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Indoors not even a bar of service. The only way I can text or do anything is thru wifi. 5 grand every two years is a lot of money to have no service you know.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I definitely want to ensure you're receiving the best signal possible and I'm here to help! When did the issue begin? Does servie improve outdoors? Did you recently move to the area?
AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes