Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
No call back from scheduling a callback
jgonzalez2014

Hello, 

I've been waiting on a call back from a scheduled call back through the Verizon mobile application. I have recently purchased an iPhone 12 Pro from Verizon and wanted to activate it from home (especially given that we are in a pandemic) with the help of Verizon's Customer Service. I was relying on this service because I have been social distancing and do not want to endanger my health or of others.

I received a call from Verizon at 2:37pm on November 19, 2020 and was able to get a representative to speak to me. However, the representative (I'm assuming) accidentally ended the call and did not call me back. I waited to get a call back but did not receive one, therefore decided to schedule a call back from the mobile app. At 2:46 pm I decided to call and reserve a spot in case the mobile application did not  schedule my call back. It is currently 5:30pm (CT) and I have yet to be called. The waiting time in both the mobile application and the call mentioned 8-5 minutes. I've spent more than  2 hours  waiting on this call.

I would appreciate it if I could get a call back.

Thanks 

I have not received a call back since and Verizon claims a "5-8 minute wait timeI have not received a call back since and Verizon claims a "5-8 minute wait timeThe call only lasted 8 minutesThe call only lasted 8 minutesI was called by a representative.I was called by a representative.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No call back from scheduling a callback
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I'm sad to see the scheduled call back didn't work how it was supposed to. I would like to help you here. Please send us a Private Message for continued support. VCarter_VZW 

0 Likes