No Siri at all - any help coming?
Neversaynever

Is Verizon going to do anything or is this an Apple issue? I understand AT&T isn't having this problem.  I've tried every "fix" listed on every discussion I can find and still not able to connect w/Siri.  I've tried with Wi-fi, without, Wi-fi, reset network, rebooted, turned off & on and Off & on..... VERY Frustrating.  Is there Any help out there?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No Siri at all - any help coming?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Tried with the cellular data network active too?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

You could start with this an see if it helps or not. its the Iphone support page from Apple

Here's the Link:

http://www.apple.com/support/iphone/

Here's Another place you can ask for Help for the Iphone or Other Apple Products

Here's the Link for it:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3389746?start=60&tstart=0

Give these both a Try an i hope it get working for Ya. Smiley Happy  B33

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Have you tried contacting Apple or Verizon directly about the issue? If it is a hardware issue and nothing has voided the warranty then they will replace your device. They may be able to better troubleshoot the issue also. I don't use Siri often but the few times that I have tried it I have not had any trouble at all (as recently as yesterday) so I can't duplicate it, but if it is an issue that others are having then you will  likely find a thread about it on the Apple website links that BB3 provided.

0 Likes
Neversaynever

Thanks for the responses - turns out it's user error (I feel so blonde!)  Never mind that I really am.  I was pressing the button twice, but you have to hold it down long enough for Siri to kick in.

Posting this just in case anyone else that's new to this phone has blonde hair, (or blonde moments) too

Wasn't a huge fan of the Mac, but I think I'm going to Love my iphone!

0 Likes