Network issues?
kristinenel77

My network is terrible: apps/email take forever to load and sometimes even cals are delayed. I have unlimited data, I don't live in a rural area and this issue has just recently cropped up. What's the deal? 

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Network issues?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for coming back with these details, kristinenel77! I notice from your post that these signal fluctuations occur both at home and work. That indicates indoor service issues. Unfortunately, that can occur in some locations. Wireless signal (particularly that of Verizon's) can be wonderfully abundant in more areas now than ever before. But there will be some locations (particularly indoors) where signal will have difficulty penetrating. That's why we offer Network Extenders, to supplement service indoors at home and office.

Have a look: http://vz.to/IHRT6h

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kristinenel77,

Here to help turn up the quality of service in your area and get you back in the fastlane!

What zip code are you located in? Is your device connected to Wi-Fi when you experience slow speeds? Has this effected voice or text at all? How many bars of signal do you normally have?

EfrainM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

peach77xx
Enthusiast - Level 1

I live in 28739 zip. Phone displays 1x frequently and I usually get 2 out of 5 bars. I have iphone 4 with ios7 upgrade; husband has same phone with no issues...the only difference is that he did NOT do the upgrade.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for your reply, peach! The area does have coverage. Please go to Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings. Once the device restarts dial *228 Send and choose option 2. I look forward to positive results!

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
kristinenel77

I live in area code 50263, my device is not connected to Wi-fi. I get anywhere from zero to four bars in my home and in my place of work; it just depends on the day. This issue has affected voice/phone  - occasionally I am unable to make calls b/c I can't get any service.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for coming back with these details, kristinenel77! I notice from your post that these signal fluctuations occur both at home and work. That indicates indoor service issues. Unfortunately, that can occur in some locations. Wireless signal (particularly that of Verizon's) can be wonderfully abundant in more areas now than ever before. But there will be some locations (particularly indoors) where signal will have difficulty penetrating. That's why we offer Network Extenders, to supplement service indoors at home and office.

Have a look: http://vz.to/IHRT6h

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes