My iPhone 4 will not send messages.
SolYLluvia

My phone won't send messages and I have already followed many suggestions from the websites but they just won't go through. I have even reset my phone completely. I turned on my data to send them and they still don't go through. I have checked the message settings and everything is in order. Nothing has worked so far. Not even Verizon's troubleshooting. What else can I do that will actually fix this issue?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My iPhone 4 will not send messages.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello SoIYLluvia! Let's get your messages flowing in again stat! What happens when you try to send a message? Are you having issues sending regular text messages and or iMessages? Are you having issues with voice calls or connecting to data/internet as well? Share details. Thanks in advance.

KristieQ_VZW
Folupport on Twitter @upport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SolYLluvia

Hello, sorry for the late reply. I'm having trouble with regular text messages. The calls work well. I don't seem to have a problem connecting to the data/internet. I just get a notification that my message could not be delivered.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SolYLluvia, thank you so much for providing us with this information and we are on a mission to getting your text messages working properly. Is this issue happening with specific numbers? Is this happening with picture messages as well?

GersonG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SolYLluvia

I have not tried sending any picture messages so I don't know if that would be a problem. It isn't any certain number I have a problem with, it won't send to any number.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
SolYLluvia,

Thank you for getting back to us with that information. Let's keep digging here. Does the error pop up when you are on WiFi, cell data (3G), or both? Also, how long has this been going on for you?

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SolYLluvia

It pops up regardless. It doesn't send even when the data is on.

On Sun, Dec 13, 2015 at 1:51 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes