MY phone was frozen I think and after turning it off for 2 hours I try to put in my 4 diget pass code and a lined box goes around each number (which it never did befor)and it won't accept the code. I can get nowhere on my phone.e
junedee

My phone won't take the pass code and let me in and it won't let me slide to answer a call.   I was surprised that it did ring when I had a call. It is just putting a lined box around everything even the time when I hit the home button.

junedee

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: MY phone was frozen I think and after turning it off for 2 hours I try to put in my 4 diget pass code and a lined box goes around each number (which it never did befor)and it won't accept the code. I can get nowhere on my phone.e
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi junedee!

So sorry to learn of these issues with your iPhone! Let's see what we can do to get this taken care of. What you describe seems as if you need to put the device in recovery mode in order for you to get back in. Please follow these steps: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201263 and keep us posted!

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: MY phone was frozen I think and after turning it off for 2 hours I try to put in my 4 diget pass code and a lined box goes around each number (which it never did befor)and it won't accept the code. I can get nowhere on my phone.e
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi junedee!

So sorry to learn of these issues with your iPhone! Let's see what we can do to get this taken care of. What you describe seems as if you need to put the device in recovery mode in order for you to get back in. Please follow these steps: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201263 and keep us posted!

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes