Is Apple hiding the fact that the iPhone 7-7 Plus is a lemon?
hyoutputt

There are so many things wrong with this phone I’m not sure where to start. Call dropping, WiFi compatibility issues, Siri not working right the list goes on. Why is this phone not user friendly. Once again what I’m typing wasn’t going on the screen!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is Apple hiding the fact that the iPhone 7-7 Plus is a lemon?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am disappointed to hear about your experience with the iPhone 7. This is a great device, and we can assure you that it is not a lemon. When did these issues start on the phone? Is your device software up to date? http://spr.ly/6580DZvyA

AlbertoR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Is Apple hiding the fact that the iPhone 7-7 Plus is a lemon?
hyoutputt

The software is up to date. It’s running the latest iOS version. It started right after the first iOS update after I got it. Believe me I really wanted to like the phone. I had to put two different WiFi systems in my home. Why you ask? Because my phone does like to connect to one of them depending on the day. My wife’s S8 works on both lighting fast my phone on the other hand is having trouble posting on this site the words are either wrong or incomplet. SEE!!!!!!! The list goes on. I had the first galaxy nexu, wh a mess that was this phone is just like. I work alone and need a phone that works this thing folds like a cheap suit at 113 degrees I on the other hand can handle 120 degrees it spends most of the summer in a plastic bag in my ice chest.

Respectfully, Dean

0 Likes