Is Anyone Still Waiting?!
cnjackson2

I originally preordered the new iPhone 13 Pro Max with 1TB of storage on pre-order day, 9/17. Something glitched within Verizon’s system and instead of being charged just the upgrade fee and applicable taxes, I was being asked to pay full retail. Spoke with a rep on 9/26 who told me the only way to fix the issue was to cancel my order then reorder, I did that.

It is now 11/9/2021 and I have yet to receive my phone and my order is still stuck on “processing”. I am so over it and fed up. Is anyone else dealing with ridiculously long wait times?! I have family members and coworkers who already have theirs and they ordered AFTER me!

0 Likes
Re: Is Anyone Still Waiting?!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello conjackson2, 

I'm alarmed to hear that you have not yet received your order, and I can understand why you would be concerned! We are here to help. Please reply to our Private Note, so we can gather the details needed to assist in resolving this. 

-Michelle

0 Likes
alisha307

I am still waiting for my gold iPhone 13 Pro Max 1TB and the graphite series 6 watch that I preordered on September 17. Verizon keeps changing the shipping date and the representatives have been no help. Now every time I check the order the shipping date just changes to the current day's date. It's extremely frustrating. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

alisha307, it's not normal for the shipping date to continue to change like this for your iPhone and Apple Watch order. The order should've shipped much sooner in this case. We would like to review your account and confirm the existing shipping date. We've sent you a private message to further assist. Thank you.

- Alan

0 Likes