Iphone4 not responding to touch
GucciMama

Iphone 4 does not respond to touch. Will not slide to unlock. Tried force res start many times, evrything still seems to be working, receiling texts aNd calls, alarm gping off, flashlight is stuck on too.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone4 not responding to touch
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GucciMama,

I know how important having touch work on that phone especially when unlocking the phone. How long has this been going on for? Any type of damage on the device (i.e. cracks, liquid, moisture, corrosion, dropped)?

ShirazP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
GucciMama

None. There is no damage to the phone. It's been in a life proof case.

On Sat, Dec 19, 2015, 8:15 AM Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GucciMama-

I know how important getting your phone back to normal is. We will work together to get it fixed for you. We would need you to connect the phone to your iTunes on your computer to do a reset from iTunes. If the phone has been previously backed up through iTunes or iCloud, you may restore those files after the reset. Here are the steps to follow:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201252

The full reset will bring your settings back to original, once the phone restarts, please follow the steps to complete the activation and select the restore option as well. Please keep us posted.

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes