Iphone 6s preorder & trade-in 5c
Cayli

I am eligible for an upgrade and currently have the Iphone 5C. As I was told my 5C is worth $200 trade-in. Therefore, I want to put that $200 towards the 199.99 fee for the Iphone 6s and only pay the $40 upgrade fee. What is my best way going about this? to wait until it comes into stores and trade my phone in and get the 6s or to preorder?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 6s preorder & trade-in 5c
Snn5
Legend

That trade in is for device payment plans, not for contracts.  Contracts have a $40 upgrade fee, DPPs do not have an upgrade fee.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wonderful question! The best route of this transaction would be through a store location as the trade in would be direct versus having to wait to receive the gift card back after mailing in the device. The store would place the gift card directly towards the order.

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

So then, this offer is NOT just for device payment plans but also for contract upgrades?  That would be contrary to the promo details.

0 Likes