In France and cannot receive texts on Pay as you go Verizon plan?
DYH

1) I have pay as you go and my friends here in Paris  and I'm not receiving texts from US Verizon iPhones nor French friend's iPhones. What's going on? I have iPhone 5s and recently upgraded to iOs8. I signed up with the Pay-As-You-Go. When I was here in 2014 on earlier iOS and Global Plan, I had no issues.

2)  all those messages I was testing via text -- is Verizon charging me for hose even though my friends aren't receiving my texts?

3) I can't use Live Chat

4) Each time I try to logon to Verizon, it says my userid doesn't match, so I say I forgot (but, I didn't). They create a new one for me and I answer the security questions and get my account. The next time I try to login with that "new" userid, it doesn't work again! Then, they give me that same userid online and it works. Crazy! Is this the new normal?

Help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: In France and cannot receive texts on Pay as you go Verizon plan?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to see you enjoying your service in France, DYH. Please use the steps at http://vz.to/18oaptS to call the Global Team from an alternate phone toll-free to get assistance for your trip. They'll also be able to transfer you to the Prepay Team for assistance with your My Verizon account.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to see you enjoying your service in France, DYH. Please use the steps at http://vz.to/18oaptS to call the Global Team from an alternate phone toll-free to get assistance for your trip. They'll also be able to transfer you to the Prepay Team for assistance with your My Verizon account.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
DYH

on the phone with them now

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Were they able to resolve this for you?

0 Likes