If I ordered my iPhone 5s Friday morning why is my shipment date 10/28
charris114

I know they are in high demand and a short supply, but how is it fair that people are already having theirs shipped and I have to wait more than a month for mine to ship to me when we ordered within the same hour?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: If I ordered my iPhone 5s Friday morning why is my shipment date 10/28
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

charris114, we're excited to hear that you ordered a new iPhone! Orders are processed in the order in which received. As a result, based on inventory and popular demand, our supply is exhausted at this time. However, our friends at Apple have reassured us that our warehouse will be replenished shortly. Meanwhile, we appreciate your patience in this matter.

LasinaH_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
EndersRapture
Enthusiast - Level 2

Does any one actually have their iPhone 5s from the midnight online Verizon ordering? Can you share what time you ordered and what kind? I'm trying to get more examples, to see if the guy who said he ordered at 12:30am and already has his is legit. That would be proof this 'Orders are processed in the order in which received" statement is a BS lie.

0 Likes
DB222
Enthusiast - Level 2

>> Duplicate post removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.  See <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes