I let the phone completely die. It has been plugged in for an hour and I cannot turn it on.
traildog406

It has been plugged in for an hour and I cannot turn it on. How long does it usually take?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I let the phone completely die. It has been plugged in for an hour and I cannot turn it on.
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

If the charger is functioning properly and the phone will not turn on after an hour even with the charger plugged in, I'd bring the phone to an Apple store and have them determine if the battery is just dead, or, if something else is amiss.

0 Likes
Re: I let the phone completely die. It has been plugged in for an hour and I cannot turn it on.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@traildog406

It’s crucial that your iPhone device can power on so that you can stay connected to family and friends. Please allow me to assist.

Were you experiencing any problems with your device’s battery life prior to this happening? Has your device recently completed a software update or any new applications recently installed? Please let me know so that I can further assist.

AnthonyTa_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes